City News

Hot Topics

Posted on: January 10, 2023

SLO County Requesting Residents to Report Private Property Flood Damages

If your home or other private property was damaged in the major storm that hit Morro Bay on 1/9/2023, please report that to SLO County at (through the form provided on the website).  The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has declared an emergency in SLO County for that storm and may provide assistance for storm damage.   The form requests contact information, as well as information about the specific damage to private property and estimated cost.